Hey Gwinnett, celebrating 14 years in our current location on Satellite Blvd. If you haven’t been in call or email today to set up a free consultation with one of our very experienced trainers.
“To provide inexpensive convenient and enjoyable training and coaching programs that revolutionize lifestyles into ones that are healthier and more energized”
Don’t let the holidays leave you feeling more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey. Let BodyRich help you stay pre-holiday fit or help you look your best for those holiday parties to come.
Personal Training Sessions starting at $35 for 30 minutes – Call or Email today to set up a free consultation (678) 417-0880 / firstname.lastname@example.org
TURKEY ENCHILADAS WITH CRANBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE
8 – whole wheat (or other) enchilada tortillas
2 to 2½ cups shredded cooked/leftover turkey (white and or dark meat)
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese (divided into ¾ cup and ¼ cup)
½ cup fat free sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
Small can chopped green chilies,
3 whole green onions chopped finely
¼ cup snipped fresh cilantro
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together turkey, ¾ cup of the cheese, small can chopped green chilies, green onions, ½ cup sour cream/yogurt, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of *Cranberry Chipotle Sauce (recipe below) onto tortillas then spoon about 2/3 cup filling on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas around filling and place seam sides down into the prepared dish
- Spoon remaining cranberry sauce evenly over filled tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 – 30 (or until thoroughly heated)
- Remove from oven and uncover; top with remaining ¼ cup of cheese
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
*CRANBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE:
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (pureed with ¼ cup water) OR ½ – ¾ cup congealed Cranberry sauce – place in saucepan until heated thoroughly (or cranberry sauce is melted) ADD THE FOLLOWING:
1 small can chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 medium minced garlic cloves
5 teaspoons red chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons garlic powder
6 ounces tomato paste
2 1/4 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
Heat and mix thoroughly
Tough workout but getting it done! Thanks Paul for helping Rob make his body rich!