Can’t seem to get in your scheduled exercise because of traveling, short on time or snowed in??? Well, no more excuses…studies have shown that the often dreaded “Burpee” is the best quick, head-to-toe exercise you can do. Simply doing 10 – 20 reps of this exercise can help you maintain your cardio and strength during short periods of missed training. So burpee away!!!
- You don’t know where to start
- You’re not seeing results
- You’re bored with the same old workouts
- You need to be challenged
- You need accountability
- You want to learn how to exercise alone
- You have a specific injury or condition
- You’re training for a sport or event
- You want supervision and support during workouts
- You need more exercise equipment to workout with
Let one of bodyrich’s certified personal trainers help you reach your goals…contact us and schedule your free consultation today.
***For information contact us at: 678.417.0880 / email@example.com***
“Gwinnett Chamber – 15 year member”
Dehydration in the winter can be even more common than in the summer months. We lose a great deal of water from our bodies in winter due to respiratory fluid loss through breathing. Our bodies are working harder under the weight of extra clothing and though you may not feel as though you are overheating, you are still sweating and the dry, cold air just causes it to evaporate more quickly. So, even if you are not feeling hot and thirsty during the winter months, be sure to try to drink 8 glasses of water a day.